Starting Point: Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Destination: Chicago, IL
Drive Time: 7 1/2 hours
Stops: 2, Eau Claire, WI, Baraboo, WI
- Baseball Game #1: Mets 6 vs Twins 1 at Target Field.
- 8 Cheese references in Wisconsin
- 3 Lincoln references in Illinois
- 2 license plates added bringing our total to 41 of 50
- So much freaking construction in Illinois. “The per-capita use of ‘sh*t’ has spiked since entering Illinois.” Seriously, it took us two hours to go about 30 miles in suburban Chicago because of all of the construction. It didn’t help that we were driving at midnight, needless to say, we went a bit stir-crazy.
Quote(s) of the Day: “We need like a cruise control for the steering wheel.” -Ryan
“Is that a red light?” “Yes! Yes it is!”
“Semi’s passing semi’s.” “That’s some crazy sh*t.”